The Law Offices of Jimmy C. Taus represents clients across a range of needs with three primary practice areas, including Business Law, Litigation and Special Education Advocacy.
- Business Formation, including LLC, Corporation and Partnerships
- Transactional work including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Create forms for your business, such as sales agreements, purchase agreements, invoices, consignment agreements, informed consent agreements, waivers etc.
- Secretary of State Filings
- Corporate Formalities
- Business to Business collections
- Business Dissolution
- Contract Disputes
- Mediations / Arbitrations
- Business to Business Collections
- Contested Business Dissolutions
- Representation of Corporate Officers and Directors
Special Education Advocacy
- Individual Education Plans “IEP”
- Due Process Hearings
Strategic Alliances with other boutique law firms for specialty areas such as Bad Faith Insurance Litigation and Bankruptcy.